We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm!
The Mix, a ministry for 7th and 8th grade students meets in in The Barn, and The Foundry, a ministry for 9th through 12th grade students meets in the Worship Center. Both ministries meet separately for a large group gathering, relational games, worship, biblical teaching, and break out time in 242 Groups.
At FSM Franklin, middle school and high school students meetfor separate large group gatherings where we play relational games, have a time of worship and biblical teaching, then break out into 242 Groups divided by grade and gender.
Spring Plans 2021
Spring Plans 2021
January 6 - 24
Mix | 7th and 8th
- We will go back to our weekly Mix gatherings in the Worship Center, with an abbreviated schedule (6:30 PM -8:00 PM). We will follow Worship Center guidelines (enforced social distancing) + continue our health screening processes from the Fall.
- 50 minutes for the large group time and 40 minutes for the small group time.
- Large group time will consist of - welcome, game, worship, and teaching.
- Small group time will consist of - 242 groups meeting in designated space around campus.
Foundry | 9th - 12th Grade
- The Foundry will meet weekly through phase one with FSM on the Grounds from 6:30 PM - 8 PM.
- We will use RightNow Media for teaching. You will receive an email soon to set up an account.
- Group leaders will be responsible for selecting the curriculum for their group and let us know by January 2. (If you have questions, we would love to help!)
- Using RightNow Media provides space for leaders to pick a curriculum that fits their group's needs intentionally.
- Foundry will continue the same policies as the Fall. (Groups meeting in spaces around campus - large enough for social distancing + health assessment questions and temp checks)
February 3 - March 10
*** FSM leadership will re-evaluate and see where we are at. If appropriate - we move to phase two. If not - we stay in phase one until the end of spring break. ***
FSM Together (7th - 12th Grade) | 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- We will attempt to all come together each week, starting in February, for worship, teaching, and group time to follow. We hope to structure the night to fit our standard FSM gatherings. We will meet in the Worship Center and follow WC guidelines (enforced social distancing) + continue our health screening processes.
- We will enforce strict social distancing guidelines with zones in the WC for each grade.
- We will have 242 group time after large group each week.
- If leaders do not feel comfortable attending large group time, they can elect to meet students in the 242 room after the large group time.
March 24 - May 12
They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42
Our 242 Groups are our small group component of our student ministry. They provide a life-on-life context in which our adult volunteer leaders invest in the lives of students. A typical 242 Group is 10-15 students at Brentwood and 5-12 at Franklin of the same grade and gender, and includes a chance for students to share about their week, discuss the large group teaching, and enjoy fun times together.