Year-End Giving Statements
All donations are tax deductible for the current year if processed or postmarked by December 31. Gifts given on January 1 or later will be recognized in the following year.
You can download your contribution statement or access to your year-to-date giving information by following the instructions below:
- Login to your account (if you do not have an account, simply click “Sign Up”).
- Use the drop-down menu to choose the desired year, then click "View."
- Choose the “Download Statement” link. You may then print or save your statement as a PDF file.
Ways to give
Through text message
You can give via text message by texting GIVE and an amount to 615-645-2565 (For example, to give $100 you would text, GIVE 100). If you have never done this, it will take about 1 minute to set up your account the first time, but after that all you have to do is send the text.
Through the offering (cash or check)
If you're joining us in person on Sundays, feel free to drop cash or a check into the basket during the offering. You can also mail a check to our Main Office.
Through your InFellowship account
Just login to your account and choose how you want to give. You can set up scheduled giving or give a one-time amount.
- Ask your broker to electronically deliver your securities to:
Brokerage: TD Ameritrade
Account Name: Fellowship Bible Church of Williamson Co. (Tax ID# 62-1660360)
Account #: 875-030250
Phone: (888) 871-9007
- Notify Fellowship Bible Church. After initiating the transfer, please provide us with information about the gift for audit and acknowledgment purposes.