Unique and Special Needs
If you are a first-time guest and you have a student or young adult visiting Buddy Ministry (ages 2-11) on Sunday morning or Lift (7th Grade and up), please fill out the First Visit form to help expedite the check-in process on Sunday morning.
Children (birth - 6th grade) who need extra assistance will be matched with a “Buddy,” a specially-trained volunteer who will get to know you and your child personally and provide needed assistance in class. Our goal is for you and your child to experience faith-filled, authentic inclusion.
If you are interested in requesting a Buddy:
- Contact Laney Morrissey, or Children's Coordinator for Buddy Ministry
- Set up a meeting time to be oriented to our Buddy process.
- Develop a personal care plan for your Buddy to follow.
We will then begin the process of matching a Buddy to your child. We desire to have a God-inspired match between the two, so this may take some time.
This gathering is designed for students with special needs (7th Grade and up). Lift meets Sundays at 9:00am in the small house on our campus called “The Spot.” This weekly class includes music, a Bible lesson, crafts, prayer time, and games presented in a way that the students can apply biblical truths to their lives.
Ways to Serve
Ways to Serve
Fellowship Special Needs Ministry is always looking for great volunteers to assist in our programs. There are a variety of ways to serve and training is provided.
What Makes A Good Buddy?
- A student or adult with a servant's heart
- Someone with a passion for children with special needs
- A college student interested in pursuing studies in working with children
- A person who can serve weekly on Sundays
- Someone with a flexible mindset
If you're still unsure of how you can serve, please feel free to contact our Children's Coordinator for Buddy Ministry, Laney Morrissey ( ).