Health Safety at Fellowship
We're so excited for our Grand Opening on July 5th! If you're planning on being there, take 30 seconds and RSVP today to let us know you'll be there! If you're not ready to come back just yet, no problem. You can join us on the live stream on our website, Facebook Live, and YouTube Live. We can't wait to see you!
A few weeks ago, our Lead Pastor Rob Sweet outlined Fellowship Bible Church's plan to begin gathering again. Watch the clip below or click a link to one of the sections above to learn more about how we plan to get back to the "new normal" over the coming months.
Grand Opening FAQs
Here are some answers to common questions received as we look ahead to our Grand Opening July 5th and enter into Phase 3 of our Re-Gathering Plan:
- Masks are not required to enter, but you’re welcome to wear one—and we’ll even have some available if you would like one.
- We’ve added several additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the facilities
- Greeters will hold the doors open as you enter the building
- We will not pass offering plates, and we encourage you to continue using the secure, online giving options each week
- Pre-packaged Communion elements will be available for you to pick up as you enter the worship center
- The worship centers are set up as they usually are but with a limited number of people allowed in the room to provide room to spread out
- The RSVP system is highly recommended and helps us provide you with the safest environment possible, but it’s not required to attend
- Fellowship Kids will reopen August 9th—when we enter into Phase 4 of our Regathering Plan. We encourage you to join the worship service that best serves your family until then (in person or online)
Guiding Principles for Re-Gathering
We will follow these four Guiding Principles in our plan to gather again. Think of them as the "why" behind the plan we have come up with.
- We will care well for our body
- We will stay in step with our community
- We will love one another
- We will wait to gather until it can feel like Fellowship
Here is the slide Rob used in his message:
During the month of May, we will continue Sunday gatherings online only. Groups of 10 or fewer are encouraged to meet at their discretion in accordance with CDC and government guidelines.
During the month of June, we will continue gathering on Sundays online only, with the additional layer of inviting other families, friends, or neighbors to worship with you at your home. Groups are encouraged to resume regular meetings at their discretion.
We believe Sunday, July 5th is the right time for us to resume gathering in person for Sunday services for a "Grand Opening." We will not have Learning Center classes for kids and instead be offering family-friendly worship services following all government- and CDC-recommended safety precautions.
We understand not all may be ready to gather in person at that time, so we will continue streaming our services in the same manner as we have been, on our website, Facebook, and YouTube pages.
Lord willing, Sunday gatherings will be fully operational beginning in August! In addition, our Learning Center will reopen and we will continue to offer all live streaming platforms.