Health Safety at Fellowship
There’s so much to consider as you navigate the ever-changing world we live in. For the first time in recent history, we’re all wrestling with the issues of masks, social distancing, and hand sanitizer—not to mention the toll it can take on us emotionally.
No matter where you are in the conversation about COVID-19, one thing is certain: It’s always changing. That means it’s important for you to know that we take your safety very seriously. In fact, we’re continuously monitoring the situation to ensure that we’re doing all we can to help you, your family, and friends to feel comfortable worshiping at our campuses. Every decision we make about your health safety at Fellowship is guided by these principles:
- 1Care well for our body (our first priority)
- 2Stay in step with our community (staying informed of other churches decisions)
- 3Love one another (people are going to think and feel different things)
Here are the main things to keep in mind as you consider attending one of our services. And if you decide that it’s best to watch online, that’s great, too!
- Masks are recommended for at-risk individuals
- Our facilities are thoroughly cleaned every week
- High contact surfaces are routinely wiped down between services