Fellowship Women is committed to spiritual growth as women, wives, mothers, and friends through the study and application of God’s Word, and by encouraging authentic, biblical relationships with one another.
Our classes and events are open to all women, regardless of what location you attend.
Our Women's Groups are for women in all walks of life seeking to connect with other women and grow in their faith. Groups meet in homes around Williamson County and the Nashville area. Our Fellowship Groups Ministry also offers co-ed small groups that meet in homes. Visit the Groups page for more information.
- Classes, WomenEvery Thursday, from 01/17/2019 to 04/04/2019, 9:15 AM - 11:30 AM$5/child/week
Thursday, January 17 2019 - Thursday, April 4 2019
How do I live the Christian life joyfully regardless of people or circumstances? What is the purpose of suffering and the Christian...
- Classes, WomenEvery Thursday, from 01/10/2019 to 04/18/2019, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM$5/child/week, max $10/family/week
Thursday, January 17 2019 - Thursday, April 18 2019
As a Christian, do you feel like you truly know and understand the gospel? The letter to the Romans stands as a clear and systematic...
- Classes, WomenEvery Monday, from 01/07/2019 to 04/15/2019, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM$5/child/week, max $10/family/week
Monday, January 21 2019 - Monday, April 15 2019
As a Christ-follower, do you ever find yourself looking to lesser things for security and purpose? The Book of Hebrews offers...
- Classes, WomenEvery Tuesday, from 01/22/2019 to 02/26/2019, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Tuesday, January 22 2019 - Tuesday, February 26 2019
Whether you’re proactively preparing for your oldest child to leave the nest or your nest has been empty for some time, this...
- Classes, WomenEvery Wednesday, from 09/05/2018 to 04/03/2019, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AMFree!
Wednesday, January 23 2019 - Wednesday, April 3 2019
This class is for moms of all ages and stages of life who want to grow as a parent in Christ. Join us on a heart to heart, tried and...