- Events, NashvilleSaturday, August 12, 2017, 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Saturday, August 12 2017 - Saturday, August 12 2017
Tough Mudder 5K Nashville
Join a group of Fellowship men and women as we tackle concrete and grass terrain and climb, hang and roll our way to victory!!
- Join the "Nashville Dough Bros./Sizzle Sisters" team when registering.
- Team Code: fellowship
- Select "Early Morning" time slot
- Bonus tip: Look for discounts and Groupons as they are readily available.
All teammates are required to purchase our designed, dry-fit team racing shirt; cost approximately $35. Deadline for ordering your racing shirt is Tues., July 11th. Email Jonathan Phipps for size samples.
- Events, Global Trips, Global Outreach, General TripFriday, June 23, 2017 - Monday, July 03, 2017
Tuesday, June 27 2017 - Monday, July 3 2017
We will travel to Potsdam, Germany to support our mittendrin church through preparations and service in their largest summer outreach project “Fatal im Kanal” (International Food Festival), encouragement (socials), prayer (walks) and service projects (café projects, refugees & lead small groups). We will all attend and serve where needed their Sunday church services. To understand the rich religious and cultural background of the German people, we will tour Wittenberg for the 500th Anniversary of the Lutheran Reformation (posted 95 Theses on the church door) and Berlin for an overview of Germany’s history. Space is limited to 8-12 people. We will be staying with families from the mittendrin church.
- Leader: Jimmy Thomas
- Qualifications: Heart to encourage, pray and serve. Global-minded while teaching of God’s Word and church planting. Talents/experience in music, dance, festival support and general maintenance of high value.
- Classes, WomenEvery Tuesday, from 06/06/2017 to 07/18/2017, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday, June 27 2017 - Tuesday, July 18 2017
Join us as we explore the truth of God’s character as revealed in Exodus 34:6-7 and experienced in the true stories of real women. Each Tuesday evening will include worship, a story, and discussion in small groups.
Then the Lord passed by in front of him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in love, and truth; who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet he will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations.” Exodus 34:6-7
- Events, Global Trips, Global Outreach, General Trip, Cost OverrideMonday, July 03, 2017 - Monday, July 17, 2017 TBD
Monday, July 3 2017 - Monday, July 17 2017
Northern Greece Trip
We will partner with Hellenic Ministries to distribute Bibles. Our Fellowship team will join hundreds of volunteers from around the world in order to pass out New Testaments door-to-door in towns, cities and villages across Northern Greece. This is a unique opportunity to share the hope of Christ in a country that is highly religious yet in great need of God’s Word.
- Leader: Dan Vorm
- Qualifications: An ideal candidate would have a flexible attitude, a desire to serve, and the physical endurance to walk long hours in the hot sun, as well as the ability to endure moderate opposition. The trip is geared toward adults, but families with school-aged children may join as well.
- Events, Global Trips, Global Outreach, General TripSaturday, July 15, 2017 - Monday, July 24, 2017
Saturday, July 15 2017 - Monday, July 24 2017
We will travel to Slavonski Brod to partner with the local Baptist Church under Pastor Darko Mikulic. We will spend our mornings with kids who live in a nearby apartment complex leading a Kids Club. We’ll teach them Bible stories, play games, and have lots of fun! We will walk to and from camp each morning. In the late afternoon, we will go to the river in town to hang out with the teenagers. We will teach them American sports like football, ultimate Frisbee and baseball.
Come build relationships with kids and teens who live in a society where culture and Catholicism are synonymous. This trip is one-of-a-kind and will give you an opportunity to see another culture while giving your life away for the sake of the gospel of Jesus Christ!
- Leaders: Dave Flowers, Jonathan Phipps & Lauren Young
- Qualifications: Fellowship member, love for kids and young adults
- Events, Local OutreachSunday, July 23, 2017, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
Sunday, July 23 2017 - Sunday, July 23 2017
Fellowship & Barefoot Republic Coalition Gathering
Interested in Barefoot Republic? Come join others like you to learn more about how to get more involved in Fellowship’s partnership with Barefoot Republic. Plus, meet others in your community who share the same interest and passion.
- Events, NashvilleTuesday, July 25, 2017, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday, July 25 2017 - Tuesday, July 25 2017
Nashville Sounds Game
Come join us as we head to the new Sounds ballpark for some Minor-League baseball! Food, fun and fellowship. Register by July 17th!
- EventsSunday, July 30, 2017, 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday, July 30 2017 - Sunday, July 30 2017
Adopt a Waverly-Belmont Teacher
Let’s encourage our teachers and their students this 2017-2018 school year! If you and your family and/or friends would like to be paired with a Waverly-Belmont teacher to provide them practical care and support, please register by Sunday, July 30th. The expectation is that we would do something once a month to encourage our teachers or their students.
NOTE: For those registered, we will have an information meeting on Sunday, July 30th after our worship service.
- Events, WomenTuesday, August 01, 2017, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday, August 1 2017 - Tuesday, August 1 2017
We all have areas in our lives that make us feel imperfect. Sometimes it’s seems like we are all alone, like we are the only imperfect one. But the truth is, feeling imperfect is something we all have in common. Our emotions run deep, and our internal critic is loud and demanding. Wounding us. Breaking us. But it’s time for us women to remind each other of the most important thing we have in common, that we are daughters of the King. That in His eyes we are (Be)loved.
Join us for an evening of authentic stories from passionate women, worship and learning to love and be loved in our imperfections. Come hear Jill Baird and Heidi Petak speak on embracing brokenness and accepting our belovedness in Christ.
- Events, Men, Local Outreach, Time OverrideFriday, August 11, 2017, 1:00 PM - Sunday, August 13, 2017, 12:00 PM Check-in Friday at 1:00pm; return before lunch Sunday
Friday, August 11 2017 - Sunday, August 13 2017
Big Foot, Little Foot Father/Daughter Retreat
Enjoy a fun weekend with diversity, bonding, challenges, spiritual growth, and unity with fathers and daughters from Fellowship, Morning Star, & El Shaddai, as well as other churches. Daughters ages 6-12 are welcome. Scholarships are available. (Check-in opens Friday at 1:00pm and event concludes before lunch on Sunday.)
In order to receive this discounted cost, you will need to enter in the promo code FellowshipBFLF2017 when you register below.
- Classes, Marriage, Cost OverrideEvery Tuesday, from 09/19/2017 to 10/31/2017, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM $150 per couple
Tuesday, September 19 2017 - Tuesday, October 31 2017
In a serious dating relationship? Are you engaged? Breaking Ground is our seven-week, pre-marital class that will help prepare you and your significant other for the journey of marriage. It starts with examining the biblical purpose of marriage and covers important topics like communication and conflict, roles and responsibilities, money management, and sexual intimacy. You will also have the opportunity to develop new friendships with mentor couples and other dating/engaged couples.
If you’re seriously dating, this class will help you to evaluate your readiness for engagement. If you are engaged, this will be a meaningful step in the process of preparing yourself for a lifelong commitment to marriage. If you are divorced and are heading towards marriage again, this is also the class for you!
Space is limited—and only one registration per couple needs to be completed. If both of you register you will end up paying twice for the class!
- Events, Global Trips, Global Outreach, General Trip, Date Override, Cost OverrideWednesday, November 01, 2017 - Wednesday, November 08, 2017 TBDNovember 2017
Wednesday, November 1 2017 - Wednesday, November 8 2017
South Sudan Trip
This global trip includes a five-day conference for training pastors, women, and children in theology and biblical living. We will also provide trauma training and counseling.
- Leader: Michelle York
- Qualifications: Experience in Bible teaching, women's ministry, children's ministry and trauma counseling.
- Events, Global Trips, Global Outreach, General Trip, Cost OverrideMonday, December 04, 2017 - Sunday, December 10, 2017 December 2017
Monday, December 4 2017 - Sunday, December 10 2017
Peru Business Trip
We will work with Hope International and the CMA Church staff assigned to the Savings and Credit Program, a micro-finance ministry with about 70 savings groups and approximately 1,000 savers. The savers are predominantly women, but we now have more than 100 children saving, showing the impact of saving on the next generation.
We will participate in Savings group meetings encouraging savers, coaching them in life skills and sharing the gospel though the SCA curriculum. We will also provide business coaching to savers in the Warner Butters Center for Entrepreneurship. The trip will include all the above, plus participation in the Annual Celebration of God’s faithfulness as we celebrate with all the savers, thanking the Lord for accomplishments during the year. It is a Gran Fiesta at the CMA Church!
- Leader: Dick Gygi
- Qualifications: Anyone who has a passion for poverty alleviation, and a heart for the disadvantaged. Business experience is optional. Recommend reading is “When Helping Hurts” by Brian Fikkert and “The Poor Will Be Glad” by Peter Greer. Spanish language skills are desirable, but not required as translators are provided.